Tuesday 1 March 2011

Music Mixtape

I have compiled a mix-tape of my favourite songs to find out what my favourite genre of music is to try and discover what style of music magazine I would like to create.

My mixtape is:

  1. Save the World, Get the Girl – The King Blues – Indie/Ska
  2. Yellow – Coldplay – Soft Rock
  3. Chasing Cars – Snow Patrol – Soft Rock
  4. Wonderman – Tinie Tempah ft. Ellie Goulding – Grime/Hip-Hop
  5. The Show Goes On – Lupe Fiasco – Rap/Hip-Hop
  6. The Cave – Mumford & Sons – Indie/Folk
  7. Sunny Days – Kid British – Indie/Ska
  8. Blue Monday – New Order – Indie/Ska
  9. Club Foot – Kasabian – Indie/Rock
  10. Stand up Tall – Dizzee Rascal - Grime
  11. Great BritainDan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip - Electro
  12. Mr Brightside – The Killers - Indie
  13. When I’m Ere – Roll Deep - Grime
  14. When the Sun Goes Down – Arctic Monkeys – Indie/Rock
Looking at this it tells me that my favourite genres of music is urban music, mainly Indie/Rock and Grime. I will be creating an urban music magazine, with Indie/Rock music as the main genre

No comments:

Post a Comment